When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other.
Switch between the interconnected lives of Michael, Trevor and Franklin as they embark on a series of heists across Los Santos and Blaine County in the biggest, deepest and richest open world experience yet, with game world enhancements that include new wildlife, upgraded weather and damage effects, and an array of new details to discover.
Grand Theft Auto V also comes with Grand Theft Auto Online, the dynamic and ever-evolving online universe for up to 30 players, and includes all existing gameplay upgrades and content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online.
Rise through the ranks to become a CEO of your own criminal empire by trading contraband or form a Motorcycle Club and rule the streets. Pull off daring co-operative Heists, enter adrenaline-fueled Stunt Races, compete in unique Adversary Modes or create your own content to play and share with the entire GTA community.
This week, Auto Shop owners can earn triple GTA$ and RP for working alongside Sessanta and KDJ on Auto Shop Robbery Contracts.
Plus, 7 new Jobs hit the Community Series this week, continuing our celebration of the talented GTA Online creator community and paying out three times the usual GTA$ and RP.
Full details include:
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Auto Shop Robbery Contracts and Client Jobs
- Double GTA$ and RP on Vehicle Vendetta Street and Exotic Exports
- Triple GTA$ and RP on 7 New Player-Created Jobs added to the Community Series
- Double LS Car Meet Reputation
- On PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S
- HSW Premium Test Ride: Pfister Astron Custom
- This week’s HSW Time Trial takes place between Ron Alternates and Elysian Island
- This week in Simeon’s Premium Deluxe Motorsport Showroom: The Dinka Blista Kanjo wrapped in the limited-time Street Samurai livery, Vulcar Warrener HKR, Annis Remus, Dinka Jester, and Pfister Comet S2
- On display at the Luxury Autos Showroom: The Emperor Vectre wrapped in the limited-time Xero 29 livery, and Dinka RT3000
- LS Car Meet Prize Ride: Players who win six Sprint Races this week will earn the Übermacht Cypher wrapped in the new, limited-time, Xero: Team Xero livery
- LS Car Meet Test Rides: The Karin Calico GTF, Bravado Banshee with the limited-time Weekend Racer livery, and Vapid Dominator ASP
- Lucky Wheel Top Prize: Obey Tailgater S
- Gun Van Discounts: 30% off the Special Carbine, 15% off throwables, 20% off armor, and 10% off the Unholy Hellbringer and more
- 30% off Auto Shop properties and their Upgrades & Modifications
- Vehicle Discounts: 30% off the Pfister Comet S2, Dinka RT3000, Vapid Dominator ASP, and Maibatsu Penumbra FF
Snag Souped-Up Los Santos Tuners and Auto Shop Bonuses This Week
Citizens far and wide can hear the hum of engines inside the LS Car Meet, Los Santos’ hub for all things automotive. Inside this graffitied warehouse is a world of good vibes, stylish vehicular customization, and unrestrained horsepower.
Woven into the underground tuner scene is an entrepreneurial spirit that’s on full display this week, with a host of Auto Shop Bonuses, limited-time event liveries, Double Car Meet Reputation Points, and much more.
3X GTA$ and RP on Robbery Contracts and Auto Shop Client Jobs
Running an Auto Shop (30% off this week) gives you access to your very own mod bay, complete with owner’s rates and the opportunity to do tuning work for others in Auto Shop Client Jobs. Successful deliveries will result in triple the usual GTA$ and RP this week.
As for the Auto Shop’s more unlawful activities, completing Robbery Contracts will net you Triple Rewards, while sourcing coveted vehicles in Exotic Exports will pay out 2X GTA$ and RP this week.
2X LS Car Meet Reputation
Rise through the ranks by increasing your rep to gain access to rare items in the car meet. This week, earn Double Reputation Points by participating in Street or Pursuit Races, driving on the Test Track, and other Los Santos Tuners activities.
Only on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S
- Premium Test Ride: Pfister Astron Custom: Hao’s worked overtime on this week’s Premium Test Ride, getting it ready for the masses descending upon the LS Car Meet. Check out a souped-up version of the Pfister Astron Custom (SUV), now prepped for whatever chaos may ensue.
- This Week’s HSW Time Trial: Test your ride on the ultimate racetrack — the winding Los Santos freeways — as you zoom between Ron Alternates and Elysian Island in this week’s HSW Time Trial.
Premium Deluxe Motorsport Showroom
Make Simeon Yetarian’s day and visit the Premium Deluxe Motorsport showroom to check out this week’s crop of vehicles, including the Dinka Blista Kanjo (Compact) with the limited time Street Samurai livery, Vulcar Warrener HKR (Sedan), Annis Remus (Sports), Dinka Jester RR (Sports), and the Pfister Comet S2 (Sports, 30% off).
Luxury Autos Showroom
Get a closer look at what lies behind the Luxury Autos showroom display. This week it’s the Emperor Vectre (Sports) wrapped in the limited time Xero 29 livery, and Dinka RT3000 (Sports, 30% off). From there you can check out their stats and buy them outright.
2X GTA$ and RP on Vehicle Vendetta Street
Maneuver your vehicle around enclosed areas, dodge gunfire, and pick up crucial power-ups to succeed in Vehicle Vendetta Street, recently returning to GTA Online. Test your limits in the motorized mayhem to get 2X GTA$ and RP this week.
Car Meet Prize Ride: Übermacht Cypher
Win four Street Races this week to take home the Übermacht Cypher (Sports), a hallmark of German engineering and efficiency, wrapped in the limited time Xero: Team Xero livery.
The LS Car Meet keeps on giving this week, and the trio of vehicles available on the Test Track are no exception: the Karin Calico GTF (Sports), Bravado Banshee (Super) with the limited time Weekend Racer livery, and the Vapid Dominator ASP (Muscle, 30% off). Take them for a spin or indulge your competitive urges in a Time Trial or a Scramble.
On The Diamond Casino Podium: Obey Tailgater S
Visit the Lucky Wheel in the lobby of The Diamond Casino & Resort for a chance to take home the Obey Tailgater S (Sedan), the sportier cousin of the original Tailgater, that embodies a work-hard, play-hard ethos.
3X GTA$ and RP on New Community Series
The Community Series features the crème de la crème of Jobs made using GTA Online’s Creator, where technical stunt racing and chaotic melee deathmatches can coexist in perfect balance.
Head to the Series icon at Legion Square to earn Triple Rewards by playing some of the best content created by members of the community:
- Rezy’s Paintball by WhyRezzyy: Get tactical in this paintball-inspired Team Deathmatch. Stay coordinated with your crew and aim for the head.
- W_Kart Land by wimpendahl: There’s no better way to relive your childhood than by launching this colorful Go-kart Race.
- MotoBlender 2 by mati_95pl: Try to keep your speed up around the banked corners and avoid collisions to come out on top in this well planned and geometrically inspired Race.
- – KILLER LOOP – by lorishark88: Gravity is one of your main opponents in this technical Stunt Race. Try not to lose your nerve on the wallride.
- Geometry II by prototypetom: This is a tight, action-packed pistol and shotgun Team Deathmatch. Coordinated teams could hold the central arena by using verticality to their advantage, but watch out for opponents who are able to flank their way around the entire map.
- Biri Biri Unarmed (Team) by mmSYOKENmm: What happens when players are forced into melee combat while attempting to avoid dozens of electrified props? Total mayhem is the answer in this chaotic Deathmatch we came across thanks to the #CommunitySeries hashtag on Social Club.
- Yukaringo Palace & Chamber by eArly4u: The #CommunitySeries hashtag also helped unearth this beautifully designed Stunt Race, featuring a red carpet rolled out for all competitors as they drive through a cleverly constructed castle.
GTA+ Members get a wide range of bonuses, benefits, and more through June 7, including:
- Free Vapid Slamtruck
- A free Drone Station for your Arcade
- Two free Chameleon Paints
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Freemode Events
- Discounts on Garages and more
All of this and more — including a bonus of GTA$500,000 delivered upon billing — for just $5.99 a month. For full details, visit the GTA+ website.
Enjoy a slew of car discounts, and save the time and energy of outsourcing their customization by purchasing an Auto Shop Property and all Upgrades and Modifications at 30% off:
- 30% off – Auto Shop Property
- 30% off – Auto Shop Upgrades and Modifications
- 30% off – Pfister Comet S2 (Sports)
- 30% off – Dinka RT3000 (Sports)
- 30% off – Vapid Dominator ASP (Muscle)
- 30% off – Maibatsu Penumbra FF (Sports)
Gun Van Discounts
Locate the Gun Van for a rotating selection of discounted weapons (10% off) including the Unholy Hellbringer (10% off) and the Special Carbine (30% off), throwables (15% off), and armor (20% off), with even further price cuts for GTA+ Members.
Unholy Hellbringer (35% off for GTA+ Members) | Special Carbine (30% off) | Heavy Revolver | Minigun | Grenade Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Molotovs (15% off) | Proximity Mines (15% off) | Grenades (15% off) | Armor (20% off)
Grand Theft Auto V is currently available for PS4, PS5 , Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC.